Friday, August 14, 2009

Family, Bumbo, Sleeping, and Dress-Up

Helen Grace enjoyed getting to meet her Aunt Sharon, Uncle Rod, and cousin Meredith while they were in town for Ryves’ white coat ceremony. While I wasn’t able to make it to Jackson to be a part of the celebration for his getting into med school, I have to brag on my little cousin…we are so proud of you, Dr. Fuzzball!!! Rod 025 Rod 027 Rod 029 Rod 031 Rod 032Rod 037ryves

Helen Grace tried out her Bumbo seat for the first time this week. She likes it for the first few minutes, as her head bobs back and forth, but then she realizes she is sitting up on her own and she starts squealing. Very funny!CIMG2659CIMG2658CIMG2665CIMG2668  

  This child has barely been able to keep her eyes open this week….passed outCIMG2661 CIMG2670 CIMG2678

All dressed up…we’re still working our way through all those cutie patootie outfits we have been given by our sweet friends and family!CIMG2680CIMG2681

 

And finally, good news on the work front…my boss is willing to work with me on a part-time schedule! HG will stay with Ms. Jeanne on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and I will be home with her on Wednesday and Friday so that Ms. Jeanne can work a few days too. I think this arrangement will be the best of both worlds for all of us! This is making the back-to-work adjustment a LOT easier to swallow.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's wonderful about the part-time schedule! I think that will be MUCH easier on both of you...I had Wednesdays off until Tyler turned 1, and it was a life saver...at least if you had a rough night, you knew in a day or two you'd have a day to just veg and nap!

Angela said...

Great news about the job!