Sunday, July 26, 2009

Her Future’s So Bright…

HG went to see Grandma Jeanne and Geggy yesterday so that I could get some things done on my to-do list, and this is what I saw when I peeked into her carseat as John brought her back home. How cute!! Hahaha, her future’s so bright, she’s got to wear shades!CIMG2549

When we go to dinner with the grandparents, Miss HG has be to passed around so that everyone gets adequate and even time with her.  I thought this was a cute one of the Toohig clan oohing and ahhing over her. CIMG2546

Helen Grace had a great night of sleep again last night- she slept better through the storm than either one of us did- but this morning, she threw a hissy fit. I tried all the tricks I could think of, but nothing worked. I handed her off to her daddy who got creative. He got on Napster and found some dance jams for her. When I heard the music, I went upstairs to find her sitting on the side of John’s desk, bopping away to the music (with some help from her daddy). She especially loved Black Eyed Peas’ “I’ve Got a Feeling,” Daughtry’s “It’s No Surprise,” and Katie Perry’s “Waking Up In Vegas.” By the end of the dance party, we were all laughing, and our happy baby was back!CIMG2559 CIMG2555

1 comment:

Mindy said...

She is just too cool in her hot pink glasses Sha! Love em.