Monday, June 22, 2009

First Father's Day

We had a great time celebrating Father's Day yesterday with all the great- and grandparents, and how fun to see John and my dad as first-time dads and granddads! Helen Grace was conked out during the entire brunch celebration so the grandparents were a little disappointed that we didn't get to pass her around, but we had a fun weekend with HG quality time for all. My parents kept her on Saturday afternoon so that I could have some sanity time and get a pedicure. Then, Helen Grace made her first trip to Byhalia to see Bubba and check out the storm damage from last Friday. And finally, Grandma Jeanne and Geggy kept her yesterday afternoon so that John, CB, and I could see a movie- and have our first real conversation in almost a month! It was a wonderful weekend, and we are all so thankful for our daddies and all they do for us!



Just had to include this pic from my Saturday date night on the couch with Helen Grace...I am trying to savor every moment of her being this tiny and wanting to cuddle with her mama!

No comments: