Thursday, April 9, 2009

Less Than 70 Days?! Really?!

Wow, 30 weeks have passed so quickly! I am not quite ready to think about her no longer moving around inside me, although I'd love to hold her in my arms. It's such a fun feeling to have her wiggling around in my tummy- I wish I could explain it fully to John. I have loved every part of pregnancy so far, and I know I am very lucky to have had such a good experience.

Week 30
We got a fun package in the mail today from Monogram Magic...some goodies from our shopping spree in Jackson recently. Look at these adorable outfits for Helen Grace! Can't wait to see them on her!
We're off to Greenwood in the morning! Yay for a long weekend together! And Bubba's cooking on Easter...yummmm!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Rogers said...

I wish I could see you, I'm headed to Momma Dot's tomorrow. I'm loving the sweet outfits. By the way, did I mention how wonderful you look pregnant!!!!