Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun in the Nursery

Helen Grace's chair arrived tonight!!! I am so excited to have it here at last. We had to do a little moving around to get the right fit, but I'm pleased with the arrangement now. The kitties have given it their stamp of approval as well, especially Mocha. They love to hang out in the nursery- and now I have a place to hang out in there too! We should get the curtains back from our super duper seamstress friend and hung in the next few days.

We are looking forward to celebrating John's birthday this weekend! He's asked for a laid-back day, so that's what he'll get- and some yummy birthday cake as well!

P.S. I went ahead and got my second glucose test over with on Wednesday. It was pretty miserable, but I had a very nice nurse that got me through the four pricks and nasty orange drink as well as possible. Now we just have to wait until the results come back next week. We also tried to get another peek at Helen Grace, but she was still smooshed up against me. Maybe it was just not meant to be!




Mocha found the secret storage space under the table! Now we'll know where to look for him when we can't find him! His mama was not so excited that he came out covered in all those little Styrofoam bits!

1 comment:

Morgan Holt said...

You did such a great job on the nursery. You are a pro at picking out the right fabrics that fit it just perfectly!