Monday, March 30, 2009

28.5 Weeks

Here's a recent shot of my baby bump at 28.5 weeks. I'm starting to see the looks from random people that I've heard pregnant ladies get, and it's weird for me to know how to respond. I'm still waiting on the polite, helpful gestures that I hear start happening for moms-to-be. :) After about an hour of holding on the line and playing phone tag with my doctor's office, I finally got our 4D ultrasound appointment scheduled for April 13th. Please keep your fingers crossed that she won't have her hands in front of her face so that we can see her precious little features! Kosta finished the fourth- and last, I hope- coat of pink paint tonight. He'll be back tomorrow to work on the trim, and then we'll be able to start setting up house in Helen Grace's room- yippee!!

1 comment:

Morgan Holt said...

You look great as usual! I'm not sure you've gained weight anywhere. :) I'm excited to see Helen's finished nursery. On another note, I usually tell all new mom's this....if you can invest in a Crane Humidier, you'll be set for the winter! It's really what keeps my girls semi-healthy through the winter months. The heat seems to make their noses stuffy and we keep a humidifier running in their rooms all winter long. It truly helps them to breathe easier and the pediatrician will tell you to run one in their room anyway when they get a cold or are coughing. I just cleaned them last night so it reminded me of it.