Thursday, January 1, 2009

'Two Higs' Become Three!




We are having a baby on June 18th!
We are so excited and have been blessed with an easy pregnancy so far.

We were able to see our little peanut in an ultrasound at 8 weeks and have been able to hear the heartbeat at our 12 and 16 week check-ups. What a beautiful sound! I get so nervous before every check-up, and that little pitter patter is music to my ears! We will find out the sex of the baby at our 20 week check-up on January 27th, so I counting down the minutes. We will finally be able to plan and make some decisions on bedding, furniture, etc.- the Type A planner in me is very much looking forward to getting started preparing for this little miracle!

So far, I've only gained a pound or so, but my pants are so tight. I have started experimenting in the world of maternity pants, and I have a lot to learn!

Bubba came with us on a recent furniture shopping trip, and Moma and I found Bubba and Daddy passed out in the chairs- classic pic!