Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby T has a crib!

The baby has a bed! While John nursed a very sick Rebel cat yesterday, Moma, Daddy, Bubba, and I went to Woodland, MS, to pick up the crib I have been lusting over. I couldn't resist buying it since it was such a steal there- it cost at least $300 less than at other stores! We had a great time, and it was quite an adventure to find the place. I've never seen camo print seat cushions on a on front porch before, but I guess everyone has their own style. :) I'm anxious to get the crib all put together and in the nursery. That means we have to find a new place for the guest room furniture first though- that will have to be another day! And p.s., after a big shot and some antibiotics, our Rebel is starting to act like himself again, thank goodness.



4 comments:

Karen said...

That crib is gorgeous!

Courtney Rogers said...

Oh, it's beautiful!!

Morgan Holt said...

Absolutely LOVE the crib! It will be perfect.

Brandy Mattice said...

Wow! That thing is more beautiful than anything I've ever slept in!